The group ticket allows you to save up to 20% of the purchase price and every tenth person one travels for free.
What else do you need to know?
- Booking is compulsory and must be done through the appropriate transport company at least two working days before the start of the journey.
- One ticket is issued for the total number of travellers in each group.
- The group ticket is valid for a one-way journey during its period of validity.
- Passengers must travel directly to their destination and may not hop off or on as desired.
- Additional tickets must be purchased for return trips or circular routes.
Group ticket: prices ( valid from June 1st, 2019)