Arcobaleno passes arethe right choice for people who use public transport regularly, making it possible to travel and save while helping to protect the environment at the same time.
The Arcobaleno pass is:
- weekly, monthly or annual
- 1st or 2nd class for adults (aged 25 or older)
- 2nd class for children/young people (aged 6 - 24)
Guide for the purchase of an Arcobaleno pass
- Purchase only the zones you need to cover your desired route, without minimum number.
- The price of the pass remains the same for 6 or more zones and is therefore valid for all of Ticino and the Moesano district.
- Young people can purchase a 1st class pass by paying the adult fare.
- A passport photograph and identity document (identification ID) are required when purchasing a monthly or annual pass for the first time.
- The user is free to choose the starting date of the validity period
- Passes can be purchased in advance with a maximum of two months.
- If a young person turns 25 during the period of validity of an annual pass, the pass will remain valid until its expiry date.
- Annual and monthly passes are uploaded on SwissPass card (monthly passes can also be purchased in paper format from CTA ticket counters, post offices and on
regional buses with on-board ticket sale facilities).
- The FFS Half-fare travelcard pass and the Ape card cannot be used to purchase Arcobaleno passes.